ALL FIELD TRIP FORMS AND MONEY ARE DUE ON FRIDAY, MARCH 9TH NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Monday, 12 September 2011

It's Finally Here!

We are finally able to add a pit stop in our race to successful reading. Here we are able to review and elaborate on the different topics and lessons discussed in our class. So, here is our first assignment...

Create an ID and/or email account then post a comment. Your ID/Email MUST include your first name, only your last initial and your period number (Google e-mail is free, by the way). For example, a student named Keisha Smith in period 2 would have an ID/email of KeishaS2. This will help me identify you easier. If I have you for two classes, you only need to add one of the two period numbers, not both. I highly recommend that you ALL jot down your ID somewhere visible (maybe put it on a post-it note and stick it on your computer). You will need to use this every time you post.

Once you create your ID, comment under this post. I want a quick statement on what you would like to see happen during our year, and what you would like to see on our blog. Please know that "doing nothing" and "sleeping" is not an ideal response. I promise you, that will never happen! I really would like to know what you want to get out of my class! Please remember that your comments should be mature, insightful, grammatically correct, and PG-rated! 

Due Monday, September  26, 2011.

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND....

The deadline to comment to the followng post has been extended to Friday, October 7th.

Remember not only are you going to have a say on what you want to see, but it is also a grade.

32 comments:

lesliem1 said...

What i would like to see in thios blog is like a litel chart that would let us see what would be are progres in class.I would like to see in this school year it would be that i would lern to riate inglesh and read it to.If could do that i worent be inberest to read or riet somthing in poblek.I would olso whant to see my mom proud of me fro one time in my life she has some times bout i jop gradieiting from high school. This would be what i want for know.

jonaelm.5 said...

what i would like to see in this blog would be assingments we have don in class to keep us up to date and things that would help us increase awere reading level so we wont have to be in another reading clan next year.

BY.Jonael Mons
yeah (BODY)

vanessamunoz said...

i would like to see our notes just in case we loose them we can always go to youre blog and rewrite them . like that we would be able to get an A on our quiz

brigettel5 said...

I want to see some of my work and things I do in class.

bryan botero 2 said...

i want to know how manny activities we have to do (y)

Ms. Allen said...

Great! I will try to add more of the notes on the blog, and some helpful sites that will help with reading.

yahnibm1 said...

I would like to see sports.

erikag6 said...

what i would like to see through this year in the blog is more videos and more fun.thats all.

DanielC_P5 said...

what i would like to see in this blog is more extra credit quesions and that u ms.allen would post our work ahead of time and in class participation gardes..


By-DanielCuevas
period 5

DanielC_P5 said...

the literary device for the volkswagon video is Hyperbole the truth is exaggerated 4 the little boy believing thinking he has powers and while using the powers on the car was a humorous effect- answer is -hyperbole-truth is exaggerated for emphasis or humorous effect

Anonymous said...

i got ms thanks

alejandrop3 said...

i would like to see the due dates of our assiments,homework,long term projects,extra credit, and anything helpull for our grade

Enshliem6 said...

I would like to see a recap of what we did in class in one post

jackiev2 said...

i would like to see what we did in class that day, cause maybe we missed your class and we could just log in and see what the class did that day.

javiers1 said...

I would like to us have more time on the quizes.

amyr2 said...

I would like to see the work that we have done in class. Also i would like to see what we will be doing next class so that we would be prepared and more things for extra credit.

natalie said...

I would like to see some of are work the we maybe didn't understand in class here to review n more of are class notes.

Ms. Allen said...

These are some great suggestions. Remember the quizzes are only 5questions, and are designed to start right at the bell. If you want more time, then you should come straight to class, since they are displayed before the bell rings.
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see the assignments that we have done so just in case we have missed it we can go to this and see what we have to turn in. Also the class notes . <3

Ms. Allen said...

Thank you all for leaving your input. I have read, and will make a note of it.

AndreaM6 said...

I would like to see more activities.

ChrisCp2 said...

I would like to see work we have done class.

ElizabethR6 said...

I would like to see the work we have done and the grades too.

kassandrac6 said...

I well love to have more time on the notes

AngelaC6 said...

I want to work hard to succeed this class and do my Reading Plus every day.

daniele6 said...

I would like to see more fun videoes.

Jonathan_3&6 said...

Ms.Allen i forgot to put my periods, im in 3&6. and what i would like to see in the blog are many more extra credit videos.

daviddiazp6 said...

I want to learn more about reading and I want to see study guides on the blog.

josefleitas period:6 said...

readng

Anonymous said...

Let us know what class you mean when you tell us to bring in an assignment 'next time'.

DavidLPer6 said...

Let us know what class you mean when you tell us to bring in an assignment 'next time.' DavidLPer6

Anonymous said...

I would like to see notes just incase we miss some .