ALL FIELD TRIP FORMS AND MONEY ARE DUE ON FRIDAY, MARCH 9TH NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Friday, 18 November 2011

Homework: Identify the Literary Devices for "We Are The World"



Step 1. Listen to the song below.
Step 2. Click on the SONG LYRICS HERE.
Step 3. Click the "Download" button in order to open and print the document.
Step 4. Read the lyrics and identify the literary devices numbered within the lyrics by writing them in the numbered spaces on page 2.
Step 5. If you have any questions comment below, or ask me during class time. I will try to answer them.



Due Wednesday, November 23, 2011
DUE DATE EXTENDED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28
Due Date hasCLICK on COMMENTS BELOW if you have any QUESTIONS

5 comments:

daviddiazp6 said...

you can open the link doesn't let me.

erikag6 said...

it doesnt let me open the page :(

AngelaC6 said...

I have a problem. I tried to open the song lyrics, but it said that the webpage is not found. :(

jonaelmonsp2 said...

its ses NOT FOUND ERROR 404

Ms. Allen said...

I hope I finallly have it right. This post has seriously been kicking my butt technologically. So, my mishap becomes your gain. Well, at least in time. Because I had so many problems in getting the homework on the blog, the due date has been extended to Monday, November28, 2010.